Anokha Learning also offer Online Wellbeing Courses and are suitable for all school staff – Teachers, Special Needs Assistants/Classroom Assistants, Home School Community Liaison Officers, Newly Qualified Teachers, Principals, Vice Principals, School Leaders, Boards of Management, Administration Staff, Caretakers and After School Club Leaders.
- Calm Bootcamp
- Emotional & Mental Health Fitness
- Eatwise Nutrition
- Food for Thought Nutrition
- Internet Safety & Cyberbullying Prevention
- Bullying Prevention: Cultivating Friendship and Inclusion
- Bonus Introductory module on Restorative Practice (an invaluable tool for conflict resolution and restoring relationships)
Each course consists of 10 core hours of engaging content.
The practical, implementable resources consist of online further reading web links, apps, videos, music, art, posters, displays, lesson plans, games, classroom/personal tools, school self evaluation tools and book lists. Resources are suitable for school or home, as well as for sharing with parents.
These courses help with Active School Flag, Mental Health Flag/Amber Flag, Green Schools, Healthy Eating Policy, School Code of Behaviour, Acceptable Use Policy (ICT), Anti-Bullying Policy
They also support and inform:
- Emotional and Physical Wellbeing and Self Care for school staff and children.
- The SPHE curriculum and provide ideas for use throughout the entire school curriculum.
- School Self Evaluation – school wide approach to each topic with links to the wider community.
- Roles and Committees such as : Health Promoting Role in Health Promoting School, ICT Coordinator, Support Teacher, SEN Team, SPHE Coordinator, Green Schools Committee, Care Team, After School Clubs and more.